Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PLEASE HELP!!


IMPORTANT NOTICE PEOPLE!!!!!

My incredible sister is going to run 10kms (yes you heard me right!) to raise funds for the Peter MacCallum Cancer Hospital, where I am getting treatment. I know times are tough for everyone, but the money raised goes back into this amazing institute and into vital research into this disease that will sadly, directly or indirectly, touch each and every one of us.

The Peter MacCallum Cancer Hospital and its amazing staff has saved my life and made this horrible, horrible time just that little bit easier. Everyone from my Surgeon and Oncologists to the Breast Nurses, administrators and even the Volunteers (cancer survivors, who gave me scarves for my head and hold our hands and rub our backs during chemo) have been incredible. The support, warmth and professionalism of everyone there has simply been mind blowing.

Please help us to give something back and to ensure that if this terrible disease afflicts someone in your life, that they will have the incredible support and treatment that I have.

Peter MacCallum Hospital may be in Melbourne, Australia, but the research they do to find a cure for cancer... reaches everyone on this planet.......

http://runmelbourne.everydayhero.com.au/samantha_glasgowschranz

3 comments:

  1. OKIE DOKIE.......MADE MY DONATION. GOOD LUCK AND LETS HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF MULLA! GOOOOOOOOOO GIRL AND RUN YOUR SOCKS OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOPSY DAISY FORGOT THE HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZ JULESXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were in Melbourne I'd be running with ya! Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete