Monday, March 23, 2009

Updates on non-cancer related stuff

OK people first things first. I can deal with cancer. I can pretty much deal with whatever shit hand I am dealt. In fact God, Buddah, Satan and L. Ron Hubbard could all collectively do a giant crap on my head from the heavens and I would just throw my hands in the air and say "probably shouldn't have been standing there... totally my fault!". BUT THIS?? Noooooooooooooooo!!

It has just been reported on the ever reliable PerezHilton.com that my man, Josh Groban (pictured) is dating Katy Perry (that "I kissed a Girl" monkey).

I hope and live with baited breath that this is a cruel rumour or that I am having a bad come-down from all the morphine and am in some drug induced stupor/medically induced coma, from which I shall awake and breathe a sigh of relief that it was all a bad dream. How the hell can I get through all this, move to LA and stalk his ass if he is dating someone else??

Ok, enough ranting and raving, I am starting to sound like a lunatic (I know, I know... too late lol). Enough of me, here's some messages for everyone:

KATIE PIE - hope you have landed safe in Vancouver. I am still waiting for the call to let me know you are ok/happy/excited and that you have already lined up the hockey team (personal joke people).

KITTY - missing you baby!

RUTHIE - good luck with your exams babes. When I become rich and famous, you can fly Josh and I to our Wanaka mansion in our helicoper anytime!!

SCOTTY - Cuz, you fell out of a fucking tree?? We are sooooo related. Hope you mend quickly and that it is medically proven that beer is indeed the best pain relief.

JO & MICHELLE - welcome Annabelle to the world. She has been born into the most loving family anyone could ever wish for.

MICK - hope your back surgery was a complete and utter success. Sending all my love to you both.

MARK B (baby deluxe) - thanks for being my soul mate and putting up with me.

SAM & GARETH - what can I say.. words won't really suffice. I am so blessed.

LEON - you are an incredible friend, thanks for "The Mighty Boosh" thanks for the chocolates today and for calling/texting me every day since this has happened. Your unwavering friendship and support is overwhelming. You fricken rock dude!

That's all I have today people. Am too depressed to talk anymore. Gonna go to my room, listen to Josh on itunes and drown my sorrows in a very, very strong orange cordial.
Peace
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em
    I wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow!
    Will be thinking of you... x

    ReplyDelete